Friday, February 12, 2010

Ready or not, Peru here I come!

Wow, I'll be out of Shasta County in less than 24 hours. I think I've got work pretty well dialed in... for now. When I'm gone I'm sure things are going to get crazy, but hey, it's out of my control.

We got the last minute things put together with the village project. The money was wired to Peru, the mesh was being delivered. Other details are nailed down, or at least I hope they are.

Tour of Tacama winery- check.
Dinner reservations- check.
Hotel- check.
Vans to get our group to village- check.
Wheelchair for girl in village- check.
Loads of school supplies for children- check.
Soccer balls galore for children- check.
Asparagus production facility tour- check.
Gifts for Claus and Tony- check.

I'm the type to obsess over details I'll forget about the basics. I recall when Laura and I went to Germany last year, I left my passport in the truck. Oops! I think I've got it all covered this time... at least I hope I do. Ready or not, Peru here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment